Re: [Harp-L] Re: Why Charlie's Cruncher was backwards, and other stuff

 A good friend of mine ,Larry David from the tv show HeeHaw played harp on all of those shows.

 He told me he really had no control over any of the settings for the amp or mics. He had no input on the placement of any of those items. I spoke with him at length about tv,broadway,theater,live concerts. The stage crew has total control-you may get to do a sound check or you may not.

 If you have never done a live tv performance,you really are not aware of the time constraints and pressure put on all the performers.

 I happen to like what Cindy is doing-I have been a fan since she began her musical career. You may need to research her musicality before making any hasty statements.

 Charlies playing speaks for itself-I have talked to him on numerous occasions over the twenty some odd years I have been going to his shows. Nothing but a gentleman. I did not here any "off" notes-sharp,flat or otherwise. The bass and keys were loud,but they always are on the tv performances.