Re: [Harp-L] Re: Why Charlie's Cruncher was backwards, and other stuff

Joe, it sounds like you're calling Charlie a liar. Do I misunderstand?

/Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: joe leone
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 3:57 PM
To: Greg Heumann
Cc: Harp L Harp L
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Why Charlie's Cruncher was backwards, and
other stuff

On Jun 24, 2010, at 2:37 AM, Greg Heumann wrote:

I emailed Charlie and asked him. Here's what he said:

"They picked up the band at 5:15am. When we got to the studio they
had it all set up like they wanted. A Times Square TV studio like
that with an audience and all is a very busy and complicated place.
I was curious about why they had my amp turned around, but there
was no time to even discuss it.

Wrong. You ask: Why is my amp turned around? Takes 2.652 seconds.....I timed it.