Re: [Harp-L] Seydel 1847 self improvements

Yeah, Johnny, I especially like the 1847 Silver. At first I was turned off
by the white plastic comb but, after trying both in numerous keys I could
find no difference except the Silver is a lot easier to clean.Personally
speaking I have never understood the love that some players have for the
Marine Band. I know there's a lot of nostalgia involved and I learned to
play on a Marine band myself and I learned how to tune and repair my own
harps out of economical necessity. It is just my most humble opinion, but it
takes many years to master this or any other instrument and I've still got a
few years to go so I'd like to spend my time perfectin' my playin'.

--
F. Mangiapane