[Harp-L] HarpGear Double Trouble

Last chance before it goes on ebay!
Mint condition lacquered Tweed HarpGear Double Trouble with cover. Upgraded
speakers - Weber Sig Ceramic & Weber 8F125 for extra bottom from much bigger
magnets and a lot more power output from the higher efficiency speakers. The
original configuration sounded wimpy compared to what this amp can dish out
now. I've been using it with a LoneWolf Delay and Tone + and the amp just
screams great harp tone and a lot louder. If you want an amp that takes
pedals very well and want to approach the tone of (INSERT FAVORITE HARP
PLAYER HERE) then this little guy is for you. I'm selling it to help finance
a used Cruncher. $800 plus shipping.