RE: [Harp-L] Re: Charlie- Good Morning America

I just listened and I liked both tunes...there was nothing wrong with Charlie's tone or his playing. It wasn't his best playing,

but it was good in the context. And Cyndi Lauper sounded good to me...she's just a good singer, IMO. I will go see her while she's on tour if I can, and I will buy her new CD. Is Charlie touring with her?

WVa Bob