Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:25:23 -0400
From: <bfrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Charlie- Good Morning America
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx, toddg <toddg@xxxxxxx>

i didn't care for any of it at all. lauper has a great pop voice, but like
many pop artists who try, they really overdo the blues. charlie's tone and
volume were poor at best..and, i hate to say it...here i go...he's one of my
heroes, along with butterfield...but i feel he's lost a lot off his
fastball...his playing is just too mellow for my personal taste.  driving
back from the texas coast yesterday i listened to 'louisianna fog'...now
that's some harp!  blazing.  emotional.  inventive. fitting and serving the
song.  give it a listen.
as always, that's MY opinion. your mileage will, no doubt, vary.

--
Comuna de Santos

   http://www.myspace.com/comunadesantos
   http://www.reverbnation.com/comunadesantos
   http://cdbaby.com/cd/ComunadeSantos

Este email no puede ser considerado SPAM mientras incluya una forma de
remocion, para ser removido permanentemente de nuestra base de datos, envie
un email con la palabra REMOVER a esta direccion.-