Re: [Harp-L] Approaching Jasons Tone

A while ago there was a similar discussion on sounding like Kim Wilson. Of
course, gear does make a huge difference. I don't believe Jay sounds
anywhere near Jason who is heck of a lot mature as a player and there is a
lot to be understood in terms of musical arrangements that
Jason demonstrates so well. Thanks for sharing.