Re: [Harp-L] Approaching Jason's Tone...

Scott Albert Johnson wrote
>> Richard Hunter wrote:
>>
>> "I think we're very lucky to have Sonny Juniors, Harpgears, Meteors, Wezos, >>Marbles, etc., not to mention people like Ron Holmes and Chuck Gurney, out there >>right now.  It's a hell of a lot easier to get great gear for harp now than it was >>20 years ago, that's for sure."
>>
> Amen.  I would add Randy Landry (Lone Wolf Pedals -- I'm an endorser) and Greg Heumann (Blows Me Away mics and amps) to that list.  Great guys, great products.

Yeah, I own two of Greg's products (the Bulletizer and the inline volume control) and I use the volume control every time I play--it's required gear for a great mic that lacks its own volume control.  (I use the Bulletizer every time I play through the Sonny Junior Super Sonny.)  Never tried a Lone Wolf pedal, but who knows what the future will bring.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick