Re: [Harp-L] Hello there harp L!

Joe's just being funny (it's his hobby)--
The audio on your MySpace sounds great!
First step is to own a chromatic--you have one now?
Second step is practice scales and tunes in the easy keys--C, F and G.
I recommend tuning the chromatic to bebop tuning--lower blow hole 4 to Bb,
Blow button to B, same with hole 8.
Remember that the chromatic is tuned just like holes 4 thru 7 on a
regular harmonica.
I also recommend a few web sites--Overblow.com, Slidemeister.com, and Harp
On!, which is http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn/
Go get 'em!