Re: [Harp-L] questions about screws (was about riviets)

  These are the parts I use .Available from Seydel. Starnut 2.2 m1.4 German
silver 50 pieces to a pack. $3.95 a pack. part # 903401. Screw slotted 1,4 x
3,9 mm , Packing Unit 50 pc,$6.95 / Package part # 903400.The small starnut
wrench is also available from Seydel.

--
F. Mangiapane