Re: [Harp-L] Re: Bushman (replacement reeds)

I've noticed some Suzuki/bushman replacement plates with rivets securing the reeds instead of spot welds, and maybe a different material with what seems to me a less lively playing feel. Telling me that they're made somewhere else. IMO a player would be better off buying a whole new harp in these brands if he/she is sensitive to differences in quality.

Sent from my iPhone