Re: [Harp-L] Cost for lessons?

$40 an hour if its a pro teacher is about average.

In a message dated 6/17/2010 8:36:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
shelly0112@xxxxxxxxx writes:

There is  someone local I would like to approach for lessons.  I realize
that
the cost can vary a lot but just wondering what people think is  reasonable
for a 30 minute lesson in the midwest area of the  USA.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,     Shelly  (Yep, I also realize that the person I approach will
probably  have a number in mind.  I may or may not be able to handle  that
number.  Just looking for a ballpark amount  here.)