RE: [Harp-L] My B-Radical arrived. Wow

Hi All,

I have to concur wholeheartedly with Kens comments. I ordered my two Harrison Harmonicas

before October 2009, a Bb and a C and am still waiting rather impatiently for delivery. From what I understand

the Bb is the first key that Harrison Harmonicas are working on, so I hope mine will arrive pretty soon?

But I have to say that having to wait for what adds up to, not far short of a year (up to now) for my 'production'

(ie: not custom) harmonicas is becoming rather frustrating, albeit i'm convinced they will be 1st class intruments

when they finally arrive!

cheers

Gary

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/