[Harp-L] Test Pilots Wanted: New Turboglide Harp

Friends, I am looking forward to introduce a new harmonica technology at SPAH, and I need a little help. The invention basically amounts to the harmonica equivalent of the whammy bar. By depressing a slide, it allows you to gradually bend down the entire set of blow reeds one or two semitones... It is actually based upon a diatonic harp with 20 reeds. And unlike a chromatic or valved harp, it provides a continuous modulation of pitch. It also enables natural (phonated) bends to modulate lower than usual...by about a half step.  (Another version allows note to sharpen, but that's a different story.)

The main problem is... that I really dont know if the effect is really advantageous, musically. Myself not being a masterful player, I dont have the experience/creativity to incorporate this functionality into a performance.

So, I'm looking for an adventurous collaborator that is willing to road test this harp... and possibly help demonstrate it at SPAH. Anyone out there interested?

Most Obliged,
Jim "Turbodog" Antaki