From: "Shelly" <shelly0112@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 9:58:22 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Jamming with David Greely

You ask (on the page linked below) about the name of the song. I recognized
it immediately from an old Commander Cody recording. "My Window Faces The
South": http://www.amazon.com/Weve-Got-Live-One-Here/dp/B000002KGE It's
#9 on this album. I have it... fun song, fun album.

I thought you did a great job! Thanks for sharing.

Shelly (new to the list and new to learning the harmonica)