Re: [Harp-L] Kim Wilson harp rig

I have one that I used with guitar amplifiers before I got hip to harmonica specific amplification. It really worked well in that regard and is probably why Wilson uses it with the Devilles. As I remember it carves out somewhere around the 160hz frequency where guitar amps start to get muddy and leaves the octave below so you have more bass and it also helps with feedback. Mine is sitting in a drawer in it's original blue draw string bag.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jorge Simonian" <jorgesimonian@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 5:14 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Kim Wilson harp rig

I agree...I own a Kinder AFB and I know that the unit in the picture is not
the Kinder Antifeedback.
I Also looked at the picture of the midbass cut in kinders site and it looks
that the unit in the picture is the midbass cut...

Anyone else has this midbass cut???...what do you think about it???

Jorge S.