Re: [Harp-L] Kansas City Clinic, Gigs

What about the part of the job of being a top-drawer player where one (I assume) practises and practises and practises and practises and practises and practises and practises and, er, practises?

xxx

--- On Wed, 16/6/10, Tony Eyers <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Tony Eyers <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Kansas City Clinic, Gigs
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 16 June, 2010, 6:36

Brendan Power wrote "After a wonderful gig with Steve Malerbi in Sausalito and a great few days
with Jimi Lee in Austin, I'm now in..."

Brendan. Let me get this straight. You get to travel the world, meet and hang out with the best harmonica players imaginable, play at their gigs and no doubt enjoy great hospitality all the way.

You call this a job...

Sounds like a permanent vacation. Good for you!

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays