[Harp-L] Emergency "stuff sale"

Astatic JT30 "Roadhouse" mic - crystal element; decent output. Hammer-tone
grey shell
PERFECT for that custom build. $25

Vintage Apollo dynamic stick mic - great output and strong tone. Comes with
original
vintage screw-on cable... high-quality Switchcraft connectors. $25

Shure 562 Lo-Z "drive-thru" mic. Custom 1/4 female jack installed; needs a
matching transformer
but LOOK OUT! Plenty hot when it's all plugged up, or just re-wire it for
high-Z. $20

I have various other stiff around, like some REALLY vintage shells on stands
etc for chop projects.

I'm letting it all go cheap... write me and I'll let you know what else
there is.

Make offers... I really need an acoustic guitar, too, as I have gigs coming
up and no guitar. Doesn't have to have electronics, just good low action.

Offer me a decent beater guitar and I will give this stuff away... thanks!