[Harp-L] Hohner Quality

Joe Spiers wrote:
Anyone else noticed an improvement lately? I'm finding that the newest ones I've purchased don't have the squealing 2 draw, and the upper
register blow notes have stable pitches instead of blowing sharp. They overblow nicely as well.

  Joe, I can't answer your question because since I've bought harps from you I'm spoiled and haven't bought an out-of-the box harp in a long time.
But I'm curious if u have ever tried the Suzuki Manji to see if it might replace the Hohners which have long been your standard.  What was the result
of your experiments, if i may ask?
ron