Subject: Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Roll Call....

Oh, all right.  I guess I'll be going to SPAH again (Yippee!!)

Got the room reserved and got registered (I think).

Now for the flight.  Turns out I have a business meeting in the Twin Cities
on August 17th.  Gee - what a coincidence!  I'll be travelling up for work
and need to wait a few weeks to coordinate flights with colleagues, but I'll
be there for sure.

And a couple of co-workers really want to check out the blow off Tues night,
and what do I see but a post from Warren with all the details listed in
handy pamphlet form.  Perfect!

I do need to correct one small issue with my on-line registration. I hope
Roger Bale is still the guy to contact about that since I sent him an
e-mail.

See y'all in the land of 10,000 reeds (500 harmonica players each holding a
20-reed harp).

Fred