[Harp-L] Richard Hunter in Dublin June 18, London June 19

Hi all,

As per previous posts, I'm doing a workshop in Dublin on Friday June 18.  The details, to be confirmed, are:

Location: Walton's New School of Music, 69 South Great George's Street, Dublin 2 (city centre)
Time: 6 PM
Charge: nominal if any

I'm performing with Lowlands at The Windmill in London on June 19, with the show starting at 10 PM local time.  Tickets to the show can be purchased at:

http://www.wegottickets.com/event/79000

If you're in either of those places on either of those dates, hope to see you there.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick