Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica patent search

Pat and I discussed this idea briefly many years ago and he said he had the same idea but never followed through with it. I finally got around to making it work. One of those things where the idea precedes the technology or resources to make it happen. I had Pat on my mind before sending my first post to harpl. I trust Pat more then some of my brothers. I just wanted to make an effort to do a little research on my own before bugging him about it. I'm sure he knows the answer already. :)

Thanks for offering to help Ross. I'll save your email address and if it looks like there is a chance to move forward I'll contact you.

Take Care
Mike