Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Harp_L?

Since we are still on the subject of the Chrom,
I have learned a bit of the differance between the Chrom and the Diatonic.
I have no Chrom and am now thinking of getting one. But it seems a lot more complicated then the Diatonic. All my teaching materials are all in Diatonics.
And my being a tone deaf, non musical simpleton makes learning a bit harder.

Abner ( BluEyes, don't forget being lazy)