Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Harp_L?

>No need to have two harpls just a better interface. This is pretty archaic compared to
>the technology available.

There are .... however ... I like that all the HarpL posts are listed
here chronologically and easily accessible ... I don't have to check
out various threads and wade through existing posts I've already read
to find the most recent ... and I'm exposed to topics / discussions
that otherwise I might not ... also often as the discussion develops
there is info that is posted that I find useful that I might otherwise
miss if I skipped over a thread due to the initial title of the thread
... perhaps other interfaces allow this option as well?

The only thing I find annoying is that some postings don't stay
confined to my browser window when I enlarge the page to make the text
easily readable ... seems to be related to the email program or
account (ie gmail vs yahoo) of the sender ...