Re: [Harp-L] Jiimmie Vaughan plays First Position

I just saw Jimmy Vaughn in New York, and yes he pulled out a harp and did
some tasty Jimmy Reed type stuff. I mean you can tell he really worked on
doing  it right. Gave the harp some attention!  The show was spectacular,
since I tend to dig everything JV does. Lou Ann Barton can belt it out, no  lie.

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 6/5/2010 2:10:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,