FW: [Harp-L] Jamming Etiquete

-----Original Message-----
From: Aongus Mac Cana [mailto:amaccana@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 June 2010 19:15
To: 'MundHarp@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Jamming Etiquete

Hi John,
Thanks for this. From what I have gathered you don't need to make any
apologies for your rendering of Irish Trad.
You are probably aware that the late Rory Gallagher was honoured in his
native Donegal last week when they unveiled a bronze statue of him and ran a
musical festival celebrating his music.
Beannachtai
Aongus