Re: [Harp-L] LONE WOLF HARP ATTACK--VIDEO

i love my harp attack. i can dial in the precise amount of distortion without distortion.

Here is a video of a performance using the harp attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GvsfkcoyB8&feature=related

Randy Singer

http://www.youtube.com/user/Randysinger

Begin forwarded message:

> Re: [Harp-L] LONE WOLF HARP ATTACK
> Posted by: "Grant Walters" grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Fri Jun 4, 2010 2:30 pm (PDT)
>

> Andy Santana used one ....not any more...
> Sounded great ..
> You could contact him off list...he has a my space...
> Grant
>
> On Jun 4, 2010, at 10:50 AM, Dan Dial wrote:
>
> > Has anyone used the Lone Wolf Harp Attack? I'm interested in how well it works going straight into the PA. but welcome opinions on how it works going into various amp makes/models is good to. What are your thoughts on how it sounds? How does it compare to a Harp Commander?
> >
> > I know they have audio clips on their web site but I want to hear comments from people that are not associated with the company.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dan

Randy Singer
randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx