[Harp-L] Chromatic? Diatonic?

Chromatic? Diatonic?

WHO CARES? They are HARMONICAS.

I play BOTH...

My problem is remembering the different tuning! Half way through a solo, I
sometimes forget what "axe" that I'm using!

I am BLESSED...

Because my big sister gave me a "super Chromonica" in "G" when I was 8
years old... (THANK YOU PATSY!)

But the harmonica world is bigger than that.

I'll be honest. My "first love" was.. and is.... the chromatic harmonica...
 But I love playing diatonic harmonica, too... Does that make me
"unfaithful"...

OF COURSE NOT.

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Harmonica player, and blues singer.
Cebu City,
Philippines

(Mostly... known as a short harp blues guy)