[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 82, Issue 11

Don Brooks was another of my chromatic students and he played on countless sessions - Try Judy Collins and Don McLean, Rita Coolidge, Tim Hardin, Bette Midler and even the Bee Gees and others, people help me out here. He did 100's of jingles during the 80's. He created the book for Roger Miller's Big River.

He was the most lyrical background player I ever heard.

Harmonically yours,

Robert
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com