[Harp-L] Shameless plug for my new CD

Sorry, I should have added that 2 of the cuts "The Devil" and "Dagger" are posted up on our myspace site where you can listen to the whole track.
www.myspace.com/sassparillajugband.

Ross

Sassparilla's "Ramshackle", our 3rd commercially released CD, produced by Chet Lyster (the Eels and Lucinda Williams), is now available on CD Baby and iTunes. All original tracks, loosely based on a country blues, roots americana style with just a bit of punk infusion, has harmonica on every tune but one and I co-wrote one of the tunes. I would greatly appreciate feedback from the harmonica community.... unless you hate it ;-)

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/sassparilla4
itunes search on Sassparilla

Thanks -

Ross Macdonald