Re: [Harp-L] What is really important about diatonic vs chromatic

> maybe 100 years from now everyone will be looking for vintage vacuum cleaner tubes!!!

I remember hearing of an elderly bagpiper who had developed a lung
ailment. To continue practicing his piping, he used a vacuum cleaner
that had a reverse airflow option. This he hooked up to his bagpipe to
inflate the bag so that he could play the pipes despite his lung
disability. I'm not sure of his taste in music, nor the antiquity of
the vacuum cleaner! :-}