   From: *"blues_har...<http://groups.google.com/groups/unlock?_done=/group/harp-l/browse_thread/thread/d0808f9a044dbff2&msg=3e44ce93816b30ad>
@yahoo.com" <blues_har...<http://groups.google.com/groups/unlock?_done=/group/harp-l/browse_thread/thread/d0808f9a044dbff2&msg=3e44ce93816b30ad>
@yahoo.com>*
Date: *Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:08:56 -0700 (PDT)*
Subject: *[Harp-L] St. Louis harp friendly jam session*
 <http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l/post?inreplyto=3e44ce93816b30ad&reply_to=group&_done=%2Fgroup%2Fharp-l%2Fbrowse_thread%2Fthread%2Fd0808f9a044dbff2%3F&;>
<http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=msDZPBYAAADq1I6wi3csmyMblIjwgpsNys9p7FBvuYqcsrUPIQKVkQ&scoring=d>
  Anyone in, or coming to, St. Louis area, there is a Tuesday night jam at
Highway 61 Roadhouse.  I'm there, with rare exception, every Tuesday night
with my Sony Jr. Cruncher and bullet mic set up for harp players. The
address is:

34 South Old Orchard Ave.
St. Louis (Webster Groves), MO.

Come on down, sign up, sit in.