Give it a couple of weeks and maybe go back to A.J. and try to make amends if you feel it's worth trying to rejoin.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa

Resident expert at bluesharmonica.com

Harmonica instructor, jazzschool.com

Columnist, harmonicasessions.com

--- On Tue, 6/1/10, Gene Pool <subdomaintain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Gene Pool <subdomaintain@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] looking for a new home...
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 9:45 PM

Hello all,

Well I was banned from slidemeister today.  I tried to post the topic, "Getting a diatonic sound on a chromatic harmonica", which apparently is a forbidden topic on the chromatic forum.  When I protested I was banned.

This is a subject I've always been interested in, and I can't imagine why it's discussion is not allowed.

So if this type of discussion is allowed here I'd love to hear your thoughts, from chromatic players, diatonic players, or people who play both.

I don't know if attachments are allowed but I tried to attach a clip of me playing the Maret G48.

Thanks,
Grant