Re: [Harp-L] looking for a new home...

Hi Gene

I posted a message a few days ago on Harp-L/Harptalk about  a jam with Bill Barrett and Jason Ricci. On the videos you will hear Bill Barrett using his CX12 chrom like a diatonic..bending notes like crazy.. etc etc..

this is the posting:

During my monthly Harmonica Heaven in de Muse in Malden ( www.accordeonmuseum.nl)  I had the privilege of bringing Bill Barrett , Michael Gomez and Jason Ricci to de Muse for a meet and greet, jam etc..
Martin Hills ( Anne Maarten van Heuvelen) sat in on his vintage ( 1890 !!) double bass ..

All listeners were smashed by the  mini-concert. These guys rocked the house with the fun they had on stage.
Here are 2 videos ( more to come soon )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqAREXG3x5U&feature=player_embedded
and :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdnHqho1U-E&feature=related

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 2 jun 2010, om 06:45 heeft Gene Pool het volgende geschreven: