[Harp-L] tuner recommendations

I want to buy a tuner for tuning harmonica reeds.  I think a 'hardware' tuner is the way to go for me, but am curious about 'software' tuners.

My main task will be to tune chromatic reedplates to equal temperament.  The more 'hands off' the better, meaning that I would like to be able to move from reed to reed without having to turn any dials, etc.  In these days of amazing electronic wizardry I am hoping that $200 or so would do the job.

And I bet there are other things that I should be considering that I don't have a clue about!

Thanks in advance,

Doug H