[Harp-L] July Microphone sale

Hello My Friends!

As some of you already know, in addition to interviewing harmonica players, promoting harp-based events and workshops,  I also offer gear...harps, mics, etc....on a limited basis.  I almost always do business by word of mouth which allows me to offer prices that can't be advertised.  Every now and then though there is pricing available on certain gear, that harp player's use, that's too competitive not to share with you all.  This may one of those times.

Until the end of July 10' you will find Green Bullets, SM58's, SM57's, Beta 58's and Beta 57's at some very competitive price points on

http://www.harmonica411.com/julyblowout.html .

This short term sale will end on July 31st, on that day I will be pulling the offer from my website.
This sale is a courtesy offered to Harmonica411 members, so if you're not on the mailing list, please sign up at the website (it's free to register, of course.) before you place your order.  The signup button is at the bottom left side of the home page;

http://www.harmonica411.com

Thank you for your time, and I hope your summer is going fantastic!

Jeff Silverman
http://www.harmonica411.com
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx