Re: [Harp-L] More Music Biz Questions ...

I have liability insurance, which I carry through our LLC. We formed this several years ago, as I perform and teach in several groups. Got the insurance through our home and car ins. company. It runs about $200 a year and covers a million dollars. I don't know many other musicians that carry it, but anyone working with me is covered, as part of my group.

Bullfrog