Re: [Harp-L] The Bus

FYI... the ride from the Ramada to Famous Dave's is several miles long. Famous Dave's is fairly large and I'd be very surprised if it couldn't accommodate all the SPAH people.
All you guys talking about this is starting to get me excited.  I'm so glad to see S PAH  come to Minn., where I live just over an hour away from the hotel.
Steve Webb in southern Minn.