[Harp-L] Vintage series Cruncher - Limited edition

As most know the Cruncher uses 3 Weber speakers, all different models. A
12" which is Weber's version of the vintage P12Q, their P8R and P8S blended
together. On a limited basis I am offering a real vintage Jensen 1950's
P12Q,  the best I can find on Ebay, and rignt now I have 2 - 3 vintage P8R
comparable  models, and use one Weber. The tone which already is known to over
200 customers  gets even more pure with a solid 1950's vibe. Contact me off
list for  price and what I have in stock. These are truly CUSTOM amps.
Sonny Jr.