[Harp-L] Harmonetta breakthrough! Tongue slaps!

I have been spending the day playing the changes to All of Me in all
12 keys of the harmonetta.  Lots of ideas happening.

Suddenly my tongue starts hanging on the harp and I begin playing some
chords as double stops, playing out of both sides of my mouth.  Cool
sounds start happening.  I begin tongue slapping!  Wow!  I start
playing a 12 bar blues with my tongue slapping to single notes.  It
sounds AWESOME!

I saw some youtube with a guy playing boogie blues on a harmonetta
that included both single notes and chords, I wonder if this is what
he was doing!

Anyway, wow!
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com