Re: [Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci

elizabeth wrote:
<My take on it is that with all the thousands of fans and friends worldwide
<Jason has made over the years due to his incredibly honest and open heart
<and generosity with sharing and freely giving away of his 'trade secrets'
<with  no thought of recompense, if even tiny and painless amounts were given
<by those  who appreciate him the most, it would do a huge amount of good in
<the  particularly difficult situation he finds himself at the moment.

I agree 100% with 100% of the above. Jason is indeed a very generous person who has gone out of his way to help others in many ways, starting with sharing his knowledge about playing the harmonica.  I was glad to be able to contribute something to help reduce the distress of his current circumstances, and I hope others will too.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick