Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci

There is a place to send checks:

Recently posted on YouTube, a new Jason Ricci video that includes a snail
mail address.

Jason Ricc and Washboard Jo Conering A Dax Riggs song Terrors of Nightlife.
I am Feeling alot better, but not out of the woods yet.. I am still
accepting donations on Paypal : Username: jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and at *P.O.
Box 45032 Kansas city, Mo. 64171*.

Here's the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY_fW9RM-0E&feature=sub

Shelly   (Kansas City?  Interesting.)