Re: [Harp-L] Amanda's Roller Coaster

Amanda's Roller Coaster Update. Pre-Party lineup expands! Amanda's Roller Coastertickets are just about sold out and perhaps by the time you read this,the show will be. If you want to make a last effort in that direction,you can visit the website and put in your request by clicking here. For those new to this news letter, Amanda's Roller Coaster is a spectacular 3 day harmonica happening that takes place at the Rhythm Room on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, October 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Acts include James Cotton, Billy Boy Arnold, Lazy Lester, Kim Wilson, Paul Oscher, James Harman, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Johnny Dyer, Bharath Rajakumar, Johnny Sansone, Jerry Portnoy, Al Blake, Dave Waldman, Bob Corritore, Troy Gonyea, RJ Mischo, Steve Marriner, Billy Flynn, Scott Dirks, Chef Denis Depoitre, Lynwood Slim, and Vincent Bury.
And Joe Filisko too!

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter. We are a community of 7 million users fighting spam. SPAMfighter has removed 381 of my spam emails to date. Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len