[Harp-L] RE: Amanda's Roller Coaster

Michal asked, so here you go:
The Rhythm Room is in Phoenix (I played there last night, at a jam with Bill Tarsha and the Rocket 88s). It's primarily a blues club. The club is run by harpist/dj/record producer Bob Corritore and has been the site of live recordings by Kim Wilson and others. This show will be taped for a future DVD package, which is a good thing because it's a rare event to get all these folks (Billy Boy Arnold, James Cotton, Kim Wilson James Harmon, etc, etc) on the same bill. The engineer, Clark Rigsby, has done lots of recordings. It should be a terrific series of shows, if you can afford the tickets and transportation to Phoenix for the event. The pre-party (separate ticket) should also be a killer. You can go to www.rhythmroom.com for more details. Incidentally, I have no connection to the club, show, etc.