Re: [Harp-L] Just The Way You Are Billy Joel

The song is in D major 7
The relitive minor (natural minor)
is B minor (the second chord in the song)
so the exact oposite would be true
The relative Major of B minor is D major 7.
So,,,, if you can do over blows a D harp
works. And a G harp works. But they are
both awkward over the second part of the
bridge.
   The easiest for me ( and I'm an overblower)
is 11th position on a B minor tuned harp.
3 draw is your root instead of 2 draw or 1 blow.
Try it tell me what you think. Do the major 7
scale a couple of times to get familiar with
where the notes are. Start at 3 draw 4 blow etc.
cool tune. I play it on Guitar, piano, and 10 hole.

            Gino
  "LICENSE TO SMOKE"
http://www.ginoharmonica.com