Re: [Harp-L] How we learn Blues Harp

Here's a trick to make it easy(er)
You look at the key signature to figure out
the key and the mode that you want to play
in (the chord chart will help with that)
theÂsharps and flats are already tuned into
the harp.ÂSay your playing in "E". On a
treble clef. The bottom line is E. All of the
lines above E are chord tones (1,3,5,7).
All of the spaces below E are chord tones.
Also. When you get to the octave note on top,
It becomes all of the spaces for the chord
tones.Â4th space is E, 5th space is G, 6th
space is B, etc. Same thing going down. If
your on lines the chord tones become spaces
at the octave, if your on spaces they become
lines. Helps my pea brain keep itÂsimple(er)
Can't tell ya if it's an A, C#, or E, but
I can tell you the 1, the 3, or the 5, in
a nano second.Â
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂGino
 "LICENSE TO SMOKE"Â
http://www.ginoharmonica.com