From: Arthur Jennings [mailto:timeistight@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 July 2010 05:46
To: Brendan Power
Cc: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp, Beatbox, Mic-Tap, Loop & Rap: The Old Nep Tune

That was great. Nice to see a loop pedal used in a real arrangement instead
of just a vamp thing.

What is the green pedal?

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Here's a new rap song about one of my favourite English pubs, done live with
a loop pedal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Yr0jCMM4M

Enjoy!

Brendan Power