[Harp-L] Playing in majors/minors

Todd,

FWIW, I don't use minor harps. i play standard Richter tuned harps and my previous post explains how i select which one to use for playing in minor keys.

Btw, playing minor in FIFTH position is pretty easy to do. Use draw 2 for root, avoid draw 5 and draw 9 and don't bend anything but draw 3. i mean, there's actually more to it than that, but, as a practical matter, this oversimplified formula will work effectively. Playing in FIFTH has the same sort of "feel" as playing in SECOND.

JP