Re: [Harp-L] Looking for roomate or place to stay for SPAH

On Jul 16, 2010, at 6:15 PM, scot velardo wrote:

> Hello, I am looking for a place to
> stay while at SPAH.    I'm going to be buying a bass harp while I'm there, and might not have enough for a
> room at the Ramada... so I was wondering if anyone knew someone that needs a roomate or is local to Bloomington that has space or info... I am a non-smoker and do not snore...:)
>
> Thanks a lot... I appreciate any suggestions or ideas... Take care...

Note to anyone looking for a roommate at SPAH. Go to spah.org/forums.  We have set up a web bbs for discussing the convention and for people looking for roommates and rides.

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Interactive Media and Marketing
Publisher, spah.org