Re: [Harp-L] playing along

It depends on the song Chris.  Some would be fine playing the melody in 1st
pos in the background.  You could even throw some harmony in there.  Some
songs would should better in second position - a little bluesy.....playin
"rhyhm" harp is IMO a lost art.

And then again...some songs are just not conducive to harp.

Paul